Venture First is a boutique financial services firm that caters to high-growth, venture-backed companies and their investors across the United States. By leveraging our proprietary set of rapid-fire analytical tools and a vast array of quality data, we provide our clients with the financial and strategic tools to be successful. Our firm's professionals have worked closely with hundreds of cutting-edge companies with considerable experience working in technology and healthcare.
We offer an entrepreneurial culture with exposure to some of the most interesting and dynamic businesses in the region and nation. We believe in happiness, hard-work, & integrity. We love what we do and we’re looking for high energy, service-oriented team players who thrive in a fast-paced environment to join us and exponentially increase the value we can provide to our clients.
As a Staff Accountant, you’ll perform a wide range of accounting activities for Venture First, as well as innovative startup clients to assist the efficient operation of their companies. You will be an integral part of our CFO consulting services team and assist with all Venture First clients. You will report directly to our Director of Accounting.
- Education Min: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalate experience.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using QuickBooks (Desktop and Online) is a plus.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Analytical thinker
- Ability to work independently
- Friendly and flexible
- Financial Report Generation
- Monthly and Annual Financial Close Process.
- Accounting Transaction Generation and Analysis
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payables
We like to work hard. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer the following to reward your efforts:
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching SIMPLE IRA.
- Vibrant downtown office including paid parking
- Extensive training to help ensure you are successful in delivering top-quality work.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Venture First provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics.